Saturday, February 19, 2011

* Birthday present from Dad *

Little Pete;

I didn't know how you look like?
I didn't know how you grew up?
I didn't know how you play?
Even I can not imagine how you smile.

Same, you didn't know about me either. We have lost contact many years ago and we don't know how long it will take more till you wish to see me.

But I love you ever. Never forget you.

Every time, I saw the toy shops here, my mind always blown away. That feeling is sometime too deep inside me.



Little Pete;

Here are somethings I love to give you as your birthday present. Please take note and practice along your life.

1) Do not kill anybody, any live.
2) Do not steal anything. Do not take anything without knowledge of the owner.
3) Do not lie anything. If you don't want lie while situation force you to lie, you may stay quiet. Just tell the truth.
4) Do not bother sex or related relations with other persons who are governed/guarded by their parents/partners.
5) Do not use drugs/liquors those may harm your mind and body.


Daddy always love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home