Sunday, February 19, 2006

A day for Pete

Pete, when you grow up, you will see there is day and date that we can manage and there is not. Yes, this is the day that you can not date or fix, even we can not do fix this. Ok, you may want to know, who fix this date ? Yes, we do not know exactly yet. This is your special day for you. You birth day. Yes your Mom make you.

Pete, do you want to know my present for you for this day ? Yes, a decision inside me that will lead you a brighter future. Although it's intangable and invisible, it's sharp and strong and go straight and wise.

Dad will tell you someday. Pete I love you.

Please check out where we had been today. You were crying in this morning since you want to go out to explore the world with me as usual. Unfortunately, I was late to pick you up. When I got you, I decided to go a place where green grasses, cool breeze, sun shines, sounds of water wave...and Disney cartoons are very common.

Although we tried to reach those things you were asleep on my shoulders before entering that landscape. Pete, you are so lovely, you shown what you own, I felt innocent Pete.

Sleepy Pete at the Entrance of...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home